What is Diamond Microdermabrasion?
Diamond Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical, safe and gentle procedure that deeply exfoliates and polishes the skin to stimulate new cell growth.
How does it work?
Using a gentle vacuum system and diamond tips, Microdermabrasion removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores, to reveal a younger, fresher complexion. It is a non-invasive, pain free procedure which can be used to treat a number of skin care concerns, requires no down time and can easily be incorporated into any skin care regime.
Microdermabrasion exfoliates dead cells from the skin surface, cleaning the pores from the inside out and stimulates local blood flow and collagen production. The treatment renders a firm, fresh and more even toned complexion that continually improves over time. The treatment is free of irritations and any discomfort, allowing clients to benefit from a fully customised, clean procedure that is relaxing and enjoyable but most importantly, delivers immediate results.
microplus+ Microdermabrasion softly lifts the skin surface and comfortably exfoliates the epidermis. It is an effective treatment for:
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Thoroughly cleansing, exfoliating and polishing the skin
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improving acne and congestion by drawing out blockages and blackheads
- Improving the freshness and smoothness of the complexion
- Increasing oxygen levels in the skin to assist with skin regeneration
- Stimulating the natural production of collagen and elastin
- Preparing the skin for maximum absorption of subsequently applied active ingredients
How long does the treatment take?
Full treatments take around 60 minutes.
Is the treatment painful?
The treatment is safe and painless and the treatments are done only by a fully trained therapist.
What will my skin look like after treatment?
Your skin will have a warm pinkish glow that can last up to 30 minutes. We recommend you do not apply make up after your treatment but can resume the following day.
How long until I see results?
You will see and feel the results immediately. For lasting and more significant results we recommend 4 – 6 treatments done 2 – 3 weeks apart.
After care instructions in the first 48 hours
- Keep skin calm and hydrated
- Avoid excessive alcohol intake
- Do not use a solarium/sun bed
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least a few days after treatment